Michael began his insurance career in 1981 and has focused exclusively on employee benefits since 1989. Michael’s approach to employee benefit planning includes working as an advisor along with the client to design a plan that meets their current goals and objectives, along with long term planning. He strives to exceed his client’s expectations.
Principal / Advisor
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU)
- Member of the National Association of Health Underwriters
- Board of directors for Riverbend Area Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Board of directors for ONE foundation and a founding board member
- Board of directors for Jacob’s Joy and a founding board member