Acumen is hiring!
Medicare & Individual Insurance Specialist (Iowa)
Acumen has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to join our team as a Medicare & Individual Insurance Specialist.
As the Medicare and Individual Specialist, the primary roles and responsibilities include:
- Being Acumen’s technical expert regarding Medicare Supplements, Medicare Part D, Medicare Advantage and under 65 individual health insurance.
- Consult with new and existing clients regarding their current plans and alternatives.
- Direct sales of new policies that are generated from referrals and digital marketing initiatives
- Consult with and educate Acumen’s network of independent insurance agents
- Recruit and train new agents
- Growing Acumen’s presence in the Medicare insurance market.
- Be an active and engaged team player and contribute to ensuring Acumen is the consulting firm of choice in the markets we serve.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, goal-oriented and hard-working individual who can thrive without daily supervision. Experience in Medicare Insurance or Employee Benefits is preferred. Must obtain health & life insurance license prior to employment.
Insurance agents with an existing Medicare client base are encouraged to apply.
Acumen is committed to being competitive with overall compensation, creating a healthy working environment and fostering a collaborative team approach to serving our clients. As an advisor, you will have a starting base salary, clients from day one and an opportunity of unlimited income potential. We provide a comprehensive Benefit package and flexible work schedule.
Starting salary range: $50,000-$60,000 with additional performance-based compensation starting immediately. The advisor’s long-term income is unlimited and is directly tied to the advisor’s growth in clients and revenue and successful retention.
With Iowa offices in Cedar Rapids, West Des Moines and Davenport, the Medicare and Individual Specialist could work from any of these offices or possibly remotely.
Acumen is a privately owned employee benefits consulting firm that specializes in health & welfare benefits for mid-market clients. The primary areas we serve are Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, and Tennessee.
Qualified applicants please apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com.