Acumen is hiring!
Are you a self-starter with outstanding customer service eager to join a dynamic team? Acumen is seeking a COBRA Administrator in our Cedar Rapids office location. This position, partnering with the Director of Compliance Services, performs the administrative duties to administer COBRA for Acumen clients, in accordance with all applicable state, federal and carrier requirements. Additionally, the COBRA Administrator will process the necessary information and data files submitted by employers to deliver required COBRA notices with required timelines with accuracy and according to agency service standards.
- In office environment, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm, recognizing there may be times for additional hours based on peak volume. Professional appearance and demeanor.
- 2-4 years college degree in a business related major OR 2+ years of experience in employee benefit plans and 1-2 years of Customer Service experience.
- 1-2 years COBRA administration (preferred).
- Certified in account-based health plans such as COBRA Administration (holds or actively pursuing).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic team.
- Possesses personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; grace under pressure.
- Working knowledge of carrier benefits information and where to obtain information.
- Working knowledge of benefit enrollment technology solutions.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified applicants please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.