Acumen is hiring!
Are you a self-starter with outstanding customer service eager to join a dynamic team? Acumen is seeking a COBRA Administrator in our Cedar Rapids office location. The COBRA Administrator, partnering with the Director of Compliance Services, will perform the administrative functions to administer COBRA for acumen clients, in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and carrier requirements. Additionally, the COBRA Administrator will submit, verify and audit benefit enrollments and process the necessary information and data files submitted by employers to deliver required COBRA notices and required timelines, with accuracy and according to agency service standards.
- In office environment, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm, recognizing there may be times for additional hours based on peak volume. Professional appearance and demeanor.
- 2-4 years college degree in a business related major OR 2+ years of experience in employee benefit plans and 1-2 years of Customer Service experience.
- 1-2 years COBRA administration (preferred).
- Certified in account-based health plans such as, COBRA Administration (preferred).
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; grace under pressure.
- Working knowledge of health carrier benefits information and benefit enrollment technology solutions.
- Ability to understand and summarize regulatory source material.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively by all means to individuals and groups. Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic team.
- Possesses personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Works with a sense of urgency and display an acute attention to detail.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified applicants please apply by submitting your resume to [email protected].