Acumen is hiring!
Are you a self-starter with outstanding customer service eager to join a dynamic team? Acumen is seeking a Benefit Analyst. This position, partnering with both Advisors and Account Executives, compiles, analyzes and reports the necessary data to create benefit comparisons for clients in relation to their employee benefit plans. Additionally, the Benefit Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining the benefit data analytical tools used to support the agency and its prospective and existing clients in the purchase decision related to their employee benefit plans. Click to view job description.
- 2-4 year college degree in business related major OR 2+ years of experience in employee benefit plans
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make organizational recommendations and guide actionable outcomes tied to metrics, trends and problem identification
- Intermediate to Expert level skills with business analytical tools, specifically MS Excel or related databases
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Ability to present information in an organized, logical manner
- Ability to work independently and or partner with a dynamic team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; grace under pressure
- Direct experience working for insurance brokerage / agency firm, carrier, or Human Resources w/ experience working with Benefit Administration
Competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified applicants please apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com.