Acumen is hiring!
Are you a self-starter with outstanding customer service eager to join a dynamic team? Acumen is seeking an Benefit Services Coordinator in our Cedar Rapids office location. This position is responsible for the ongoing service relationship of client requests in relation to their employee benefit plans, including but not limited to enrollment, eligibility maintenance, benefit inquiries, and education for employees of the client’s employee benefit programs.
- In office environment, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm, recognizing there may be times for additional hours based on peak volume. Professional appearance and demeanor.
- High school diploma (or equivalent), 2 year college degree in business related major OR 1-2 years of experience in industry.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic team.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; grace under pressure.
- Direct experience working for insurance brokerage firm, carrier, or benefit administration a plus.
- Health & Life license within 1 year.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified applicants please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.