Acumen is hiring!
Are you a self-starter with outstanding customer service eager to join a dynamic team? Acumen is seeking an Account Implementation & Renewal Specialist in our Cedar Rapids office location. This position, partnering with both Advisors and Account Managers, manages the procurement process of obtaining quotes for prospective clients, set up of new group and or individual plans and policies and maintaining the onboarding of newly established clients, in relation to their employee benefit plans, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life, disability and worksite products. Additionally, the Account Implementation & Renewal Specialist will ensure the issuance and set up of new clients is compliant, accurate and carried out in a timely manner, according to agency service standards. The role also includes support responsibilities for the CR main office.
- In office environment, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm, recognizing there may be times for additional hours based on peak volume. Professional appearance and demeanor.
- High school diploma (or equivalent), 2 year college degree in business related major OR 1-2 years of experience in industry.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow with versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within consistently changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic team.
- Possesses personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; grace under pressure.
- Working knowledge of carrier benefits information and where to obtain information.
- Working knowledge of benefit enrollment technology solutions.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified applicants please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org