Acumen is hiring!
Acumen has an outstanding opportunity in the Nashville market for a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as an Employee Benefits Advisor. The Advisor will be an integral part of the team that serves Acumen’s clients and will work with our Account Executives, Benefit Analysts, Enrollment Specialists and Compliance Team to providing excellent consultation, administration and service.
As an Advisor, the primary roles and responsibilities include:
- Sales-New Client Acquisition
- Leading the Strategic discussion with clients to develop benefit programs to meet their goals and objectives and allow the client to be competitive in the marketplace.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with clients and continually manage plans and strategies.
- Manage Employee Benefit plan annual renewal process and guide client to make decisions consistent with their goals and objectives.
- Build and manage relationships with clients, prospects and within the Communities served.
- Be an active and engaged team player and contribute to ensure Acumen is the consulting firm of choice in the markets we serve.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, goal-oriented, and hard-working individual who can thrive without daily supervision. As new business acquisition is a primary responsibility, this individual must be skilled at developing prospects and turning them into clients. Prior successful sales experience is preferred and experience in the Employee Benefits, Insurance or Human Resources industries are a plus. Must obtain health & life Insurance license prior to employment.
Acumen is committed to being competitive with overall compensation, creating a healthy working environment and fostering a collaborative team approach to serving our clients. As an advisor, you will have a starting base salary, clients from day one and an opportunity of unlimited income potential. We provide a comprehensive Benefit package and flexible work schedule.
Starting salary range: $60,000-$85,000 with additional performance-based compensation starting immediately. The advisor’s long-term income is unlimited and is directly tied to the advisor’s growth in clients and revenue.
Acumen is a privately owned employee benefits consulting firm that specializes in health & welfare benefits for mid-market clients. The primary areas we serve are Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, and Tennessee.
Qualified applicants please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.