Acumen is hiring!
Acumen is looking for someone who will be an integral part of our Client Services team by bringing together the documents and information our team uses daily. As an Account Coordinator at Acumen, you’ll compile presentations and similar client-facing documents, perform data entry, and verify information about insurance plans in our various systems. We’re looking for someone who can work independently when given a set of tasks and doesn’t mind pitching in to help the team when the pace picks up during our busier times. Our ideal candidate’s super power is customer service as you’ll be assisting our client services team in a range of capacities.
This person will work from our Cedar Rapids office location. No prior employee benefit experience required. We will teach you everything you need to know. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is a must, especially Outlook. View the complete job description.
- High school diploma (or equivalent), 2 year college degree in business related major OR 1-2 years of experience in customer service or office setting
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow with versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within consistently changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic team
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; grace under pressure
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
Salary: $40,000 annually plus competitive benefits package.
Qualified applicants please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.