Acumen is hiring!
Are you a self-starter with outstanding customer service eager to join a dynamic team? Acumen is seeking an Account Coordinator. This position helps to administer and service client requests in relation to their employee benefit plans. Additionally, the Account Coordinator will ensure the integrity of client data so that it is accurate and carried out in a timely manner. Click to view job description.
- High school diploma (or equivalent), 2 year college degree in business related major OR 1-2 years of experience in industry
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow with versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within consistently changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic team
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; grace under pressure
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
Competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified applicants please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.